Monday, January 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast From the Past Favorites! - Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of Paper Sweeties Blast From The Past Favorites!  Today I'm sharing with you a project I made using Emma... my favorite little Sweetie!

I started with a background I created a while ago at a crop with friends.  One of the girls showed us all how to use a Gelli Plate with acrylic paints.  All I added to the background for this project were the snowflakes.  I used the three snowflakes from the Thanks Snow Much stamp set and stamped them randomly on the background with Versamark ink and heat embossed them in white.  

I'm playing along again with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge CIC437.. inspiration photo is below!  You should check it out!


Then I colored up and cut out Emma and stamped this adorable sweater dress and pair of boots from the Tackle Life One Cup At A Time stamp set.  I stamped the dress on some sweater paper.   I didn't have quite the right color to go with my background so I used the pattern that had mostly white and colored some of  the sections with a coordinating marker.  The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped and heat embossed it on a banner cut using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts then I stamped, colored and cut out the fun to go cup from the Coffee Plan Your Life Series stamp set.

Thanks for stopping again!  Hope you've enjoyed our blasts from the past!  And if you haven't checked out what everyone else created for you today, then be sure you do!




7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE! I like the design on her dress! Really cute!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING her dress and the colors!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Adorable card design and she does have a great design on her dress. Such a cute card.

Maria said...

Super cute Emma in her winter dress and cup of coffee!! Gorgeous background, too!!

Quillish said...

This is uttrely cute.. the background is so interesting, so is the dress! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs, Ishani

Sandy said...

She is so sweet!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day.
-Sandy, DT

scrappin' GA peach said...

Sure an adorable card!!
Congrats on your win, Lisa!! YAY!!!