Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thanks So Very Much-A Little Shabby Chic?


Decided to make a card just for fun today!  It's been a while since I did that and it was necessary...lol!  I'm playing along with a few challenges!  The Outlawz Thursday Twist is Brads, Buttons and Bows and I've used two of the three!   I'm playing along with Word Art Wednesday #308-#309 which is Anything Goes and the Shabby Chic challenge to make a Thank You card over at Play Creative on Facebook!

The design paper is from Prima and I love the distressed look of it.  I used the Waffle Flower scalloped dies for my top two layers... they are so pretty!


This pretty stamp set was a special from CTMH a short while ago... love the pretty fonts and flowers!


My fourth layer is some Tim Holtz Grit Paste and I used a lacy stencil to apply it.  Once it was dry, I added that pretty die cut from Paper Smooches, some flowers, some beads...


This pretty bow using crinkly seam binding from D.L. Art, that beautiful crystal button and some silver jewelry thread...


Love the way it turned out... hope you do too!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is beautiful and I love all those flowers you added to the design. Great colors.

Scrapper69 said...

This is Ooh, So PRETTY Lisa! I LOVE the colors and those Flowers UGH - BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Well done on the texture !