Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - July 2017!


Welcome to the July 2017 Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series!  Today I'm sharing with you my planner pages for my upcoming vacation... yes... vacation!!  Links to everything I've used today are at the end of this post.

You'll notice there is a lot of coffee on this spread...lol!  That's because my mom and I are going to be shuffling off to Buffalo where there is a Tim Hortons and awesome pizza on every corner!  And believe me... there will be Tim Hortons every day... sometimes twice a day... and pizza... well.. if I can manage to make that happen every day too, I will!  I don't miss the snow, long winters, and frigid temps, however I do miss my people, the Tim Hortons, and the pizza.

I was inspired by this month's inspiration photo for my colors because I love the red, white and blue for July, and although it's not a patriotic layout, it does make me think of summer and picnics and the country... have you played along with the Paper Sweeties Anything Goes Challenge this month yet?  More info at the end of this post!


So.. yeah.... about a week to go... work is crazy as ever and I cannot wait to slow down a bit!  There may or may not be a few sneak peeks going on over here in this area.  That's me... and that's my cup of coffee... it's big :) .


I used almost every one of my awesome Paper Sweeties coffee sets on this layout...lol!  I love all of the sentiments that are included and of course the cup from the Keep Calm & Drink Coffee set is my new fave!  


And all of the cute little icons from the Planner Series Coffee set were perfect!  I told you!  It's on the "schedule" for every day! (And I do use the word schedule loosely... everything is subject to change for this week!)


There were printed flowers on this planner page but they were pink and just did not look good... but that's ok, because I got out my Pretty Posies set and covered them up with some flowers that coordinated better... don't you love this sentiment... hmmm... I don't remember seeing this before!... weird...

So thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check all of these places out!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)
Nancy Salkeld

And while you're getting your new stuff, you should take advantage of this awesome sale going on during the month of July on Holiday sets!  Sale is limited to in stock items only and some sets won't be available much longer!  Get 'em while you can!



WOW!

And I sure hope you are gonna play along with us this month!  Use the photo for inspiration and let it get those creative juices flowing!  You could win $25 of free stuff from the shop!



What's New (These links will work on the 15th!)

Kindness Matters
Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You always ROCK your planner! LOVING the colors and the big cup!!! Have fun back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... gosh! My favorite planner pages EVER! You rocked this month's Planner Series and hit a home run with these AMAZING pages! Love the creativity :)

Maria said...

Awesome planner pages with the red, white, and blue!! Love the coffee theme, too! Take care and have a wonderful vacation!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Enjoy your trip, your coffee, and your pizza. I will be thinking of you! Can't believe you have time for a planner too, LOL!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lisa!! I'm finally back from vacation! I had a blast & made some special memories with my boys! Glad to be home of course & hopefully get to craft this weekend! Just wanted to stop by & let you know I'll be back to checking out your blog again! :) Your planner is wonderful.. and how exciting for your upcoming trip! Sounds like a wonderful time with coffee & Pizza... My kind of trip! LOL I did take a peek at all the many creative designs you made while I was away... they are all fantastic! No surprise to me of course! But thought you should know I thought that! :) Have a wonderful day & Safe trip!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lilian said...

What a fun spread! Love the coloring on the flowers!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio