Thursday, April 20, 2017

Reveal Three for Fishing on Phantom Lake


Thanks for stopping back for my last project for the preview period of Fishing on Phantom Lake by JessicaLynnOriginal!  This set ships Saturday, but you can pre-order it now and get a discount!

For this one, I decided to make a card for my Dad for Father's Day.  He used to take my brothers and me fishing when we were younger when we'd go camping.  We never caught much of anything, but really that's not what it's about, right?


This time I colored up the Bluegill that is in the set.  


I used this tackle box again along with some diecuts using the Heart dies and Star dies that Jessica has in the shop.  She has a few basic shape sets.  Tried them out for the first time this weekend and I like them!  I've been using the rectangles as well and the sizes are great and give lots of options.  You never know what the future holds, but even if you have some of the basics, you may want to take a look at these sets... they cut great and the price is fantastic!


Love this sentiment... I masked off the "out at the lake" part of this one...

So here's the full set:


And make sure you check out what everyone has made so far and check back often because we're revealing our makes all week!  During this preview period you can get this set here at $2.65 off!

Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here)

Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon!

2 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your card, Lisa! The layering is fantastic!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous Father's Day card. I love to go fishing, but haven't been in a while.