Thursday, April 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties April 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!


It's time for Sneak Peeks over at Paper Sweeties!  I think you're really gonna love this month's Release!  I used the new Scallop Squares Sweet Cuts and the You Add Color To My Life Stamp Set and Dies.

Do you not love these adorable new Scalloped squares??  This is just one of the three sizes that come in the set.  And I also love that just like the heart doily, the center cuts out separately so you can choose to use both in the same color/pattern or you can use different papers for the inside and out... and you'll be seeing the other pieces from these cuts soon!  


Just love this drippy border... here I used just the die and cut out a border of some watercolored paper


Cut some more of that watercolored paper with the splatter die and stamped and cut out the paintbrush from the set.  After I colored it with my copics, I put some stickles on the brush to look like paint.  And the sentiment... I embossed it in white on black cardstock... love the contrast with the bright colors.

Now be sure to hop around and check out what my design teammates have created for you today: 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

What's New

You add color to my life
You add color to my life Sweet Cuts

Love you to pieces

Scallop Squares Sweet Cuts


And don't forget to play along with the monthly challenge!   You could win $25 to spend in the shop!





9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I just love love love love love this!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fabulous design!!!! Awesome card! You even added paint to the paintbrush!!! So creative and as usual...lots of wonderful details!!!

Maria said...

Oh, lots of fun color with the ink splatters and plaid!! Great design and love the detail on the paint brush!!

Stanlee Runner said...

Love the splashes,spatters and drips. What a fun card.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Stanlee!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Such BEAUTIFUL Card Design!!

Jill Norwood said...

Lisa this is an AWESOME DESIGN! I love all the fabulous details!

Mitralee said...

This is a really awesome card! Makes me so happy! What a nice treat with my coffee this morning!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations